High Drain 20700 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery
● Minimum Capacity: 3475mAh
● Typical Capacity: 3620mAh
● Normal Voltage: 3.7V
● Standard Continuous Charging Current: 2450mA
● Standard Continuous Charging Time: 180min.
● Maximum Continuous Discharging Current: 30A
● Internal Resistance: 13mΩ
● 4.2V full charged voltage and 2.5V discharge cut off voltage
● High charge and discharge currents reduce cycle life
- Fully charge before initial use
- Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
- Never leave charging batteries unattended.
- To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewellery)
- Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
- To avoid shortening your battery’s life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
- Do not use the battery is there are signs of damage to skin
- Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
- Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
- Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
- Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.